What we'll cover
How to save and submit a completed task in the annotator portal.
- Navigating to the "Save" and "Submit" buttons
- Saving a task
- Save and exit a task
- Submitting a task
- Discarding a task
Navigating to the "Save" and "Submit" buttons
At the right side of the task, you will see a task action panel to help you save, save & exit, submit, discard or report issues.
Task action panel
Saving a task
- You may save your progress to preserve the latest changes you have made.
- You can find the “SAVE” button on the right side of the task.
- You will also be informed of the time you last saved your progress.
- The task will also have an auto-save feature to automatically help you save your progress. This generally happens each time you make changes.
Save and exit a task
- You may also click on “SAVE & EXIT” if you wish to stop working at the task.
- You can find the “SAVE & EXIT” button on the right side of the task, just below the “SAVE” button.
- You will be redirected to the main worker dashboard but do not worry, the task has been saved so you can re-enter the task and continue work at a later time.
Save & Exit button
Submitting a task
- You may click the “SUBMIT” button to submit the task when you have completed all the annotations.
- Please ensure that you have checked your latest changes and all annotations are intact, including labels before you submit.
- Once you click “SUBMIT” you will be unable to view the task again.
- You will see a loading page before you are redirected to the next task or to the worker dashboard, depending on the task.
Discarding a task
- You may discard the task if you wish to cancel.
- Click on Discard Work to cancel the task, and it will redirect you to the worker dashboard.
- All progress will be reset and lost when you discard work. Please make sure you do not click on it accidentally.
Discard Work button