|This article applies to:||
What we'll cover
How to download annotation results from within the admin portal.
- Navigating to the annotation results
- Creating an export package
- Downloading an export package
Navigating to the annotation results
- In the left hand sidebar click on "Projects", then click on "Annotations".
- Using the checkboxes select the annotation results you wish to download and click the "Export" button.
- The "Create Export Package" panel will pop-up. Click the "Begin Export" button.
- The pop-up window will close. While the export is being prepared the Status will start at "Preparing" and when complete will display "Ready". Click on the export package name to complete the download.
- Once the status was changed to "Ready" click on the export package name to download the file to your local environment.