|This article applies to:||
Records have one of the following status values as they move from creation to completion:
- Preparing - The system is making the record ready for annotation work.
- Need Ontology - The record is ready to be worked, but an ontology has not yet been created.
- Available - The record is ready to be worked.
- In Progress - The record is being worked by an annotator. The “Worker” column tells you who is annotating the record.
- Preparing Review - The system is finalizing annotation work and making the record ready for review.
- Ready for Review - The record is ready to be reviewed.
- In Review - The record is being reviewed. The “Worker” column tells you who is reviewing the record.
- Finalizing - The system is finalizing review work and marking the record available for download.
- Complete - The record is available to be downloaded for your training data.